Friends! ^^


from left:Moja, Amad(Bel), Aidil, Aizat, Fick, Me and Baly
Front: Akeem Hawt!
Invi ppl: Ateed, Sharol and Aiman
As i promise to all u guys
i wan tell u about my friends!
ok this is my childhood friends
they will be beside when i got problem..
they will be beside when i got any trouble
we help each other and we solve problem together
they were my best f*** friend ever dude!
Dyouth For Life!
p/s THX GUYS!

Next will be my School Friends
My school friends are to freakin' awesome
they always care for me
one thing i will always never forget about them
they call me ETHAN!
and i did not never forget their advise and support
thx guys!
p/s: sori x de gamba ^^

And lastly my malakat friends
they got many info that i did not know
and they got many advise that i need such as cigarette 
and relationship between me and my friends!
Malakat92 where 92's Meet!
p/s: kalo nak gamba korang bg lo. kalo leh ramai2 ek ^^


4 comments:

adwin H said...

lol....
besh ade ramai kawan~
>.<

aku ade sorang classmate laki..
been classmates since kindergarten...LOL

Furrhunna said...

neat pic!

Anonymous said...

Kalau bosan lawat la blog saya...
hehe

Anonymous said...

lolx, uzair tu member aku since tadika gak~~

 

Blogger news

About